By using the site you agree to us using cookies. To continue viewing and using the website click on “ACCEPT”!
How to make salted pork? Why they will turn sour after the curing process?Salted pork literally is a Chinese version of Bacon, the curing agents include mainly sault, seasoned with a decent amount of garlic granules power black paper power spice powder, cinnamon power and star anise. Mix well, and apply on meat strips, rub with strong allow the spices improving flavor. Place in shady and cool place for 2-3 days, and then you may start Smoking or barbecuing.
There are many reasons why bacon is sour, the biggest reason is:
a. The body is not cleaned properly and bacteria are breeding.
b. The salinity is too low to inhibit bacteria.
c. Residual effective mother bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, and contaminated food.
Degenerated meat, try not to eat unless you intentionally add the acid to make it acidic.
What spices are used in addition to pepper while making pickled kimchi?The type and material or taste of the spices used in kimchi varies from preference to taste. Korean kimchi can be used in the production of Spicer’s Korean Chili Powder, with onion powder, garlic powder or garlic oil, ginger powder or ginger.
While, Taiwanese kimchi has a lighter aroma. In addition to the pepper, a small amount of ginger, garlic, pepper, etc. can be marinated with kimchi by mixing salt and sugar.
How to use Pork Broth Power? What is the difference between a soup with pork bone and Pork Broth Power?The Pork Broth Power and Chicken Powder from Spicer are both prepared by extracting concentrated and dried meat powder with natural meat.
Each product has its proportion, according to the ratio, you can cook delicious soup.
The Pork Broth Power formula has lower oil and fat content, and the smoothness is slightly lower than that of the soup head with the big bones. As for the aroma and sweet taste, it is no less than pork bones.
Can fried chicken powder added with water to make batter or pulp?It is recommended to fry directly after dipping the powder.
How do fried chickens with crispy skin and tender meat?Recommendation:
Spicer’s Crispy Chicken Flour
Please refer to the Western fried chicken fried method:
1. The ingredients are first stained with dry powder
2. Re-slurry or egg syrup
3. Finally dipped in powder
1. The ingredients are first stained with egg yolk
2. Dip dry powder
3. Dip the paste before the pot
4. Fried under medium and high temperature until it turns golden brown
How do you marinate the braised pork legs? What additives and spices can I use to improve the aroma?In the process of marinating the pig's feet, it is recommended to use Spicer’s five-flavor braised pouches, and use the Hong Kong-style multifarious braised powder and the scallion sauce from Spicer to replace the soy sauce and sugar.
The traditional practice of braised pig's feet as follows.
(1) Remove the pig's feet, wash, and scald (or over-oil: the purpose is to allow the skin to shrink and remain elastic). Put it into the freezer and freeze it until the deeper meat and gravy are iced (usually about 20 hours or more in the freezer).
(2) Add the appropriate amount of warm water to the soy sauce, sugar, maltose, rock sugar, sugar cane festival, and then put the frozen pig's foot into the ice, and return to the pig's foot to become soft and cook.
(3) After take the cooked food out of the boiler, sautéing the onion and ginger slices, turn off the fire, and add universal braised pouches/five-flavor braised pouches /aromatic braised pouches and pour the onion and ginger into the Step(2). Cook for about 15 minutes and turn to low heat, then pour in the right amount of wine and cola with low heat.
Why do some people recommend removing the multifarious braised pouches during the process?The removal of the multifarious braised pouches is to avoid the bitterness of some spices in the multifarious braised pouches, such as octagonal and dried tangerine peel.
What is the difference from universal braised pouches, five-flavor braised pouches and aromatic braised pouches?What is the difference in usage?Spicer’s multifarious braised pouches are based on the formulation of various food odors. Due to the convulsions of beef and mutton, it is recommended to use aromatic braised pouches.
Chicken and plant ingredients (such as dried bean curd and radish) are recommended to use universal braised pouches, five-flavor braised pouches.
Can the Spicer's multifarious braised pouches vegan friendly?All Spicer’s multifarious braised pouches are vegan, please feel free to consume.
What are the difference between The meat tenderizer and The tender meat pickle powder for daily use？1. The meat tenderizer includes enzymes, salt and starch, which can tender meat.
2. The tender meat pickle powder apart from the above ingredients, it also contains spice ingredients (black pepper, garlic, cinnamon, pepper) and has both tender meat and cured meat results.
What are the different cooking methods between Black Pepper Coarse and Fine Grind Black Pepper?The Fine Grind Black Pepper is fine, like powder, which is suitable for instant hot food, so that the flavor is emitted with the heat, as for bigger granules are matches for stewing, pickling, etc., so that its flavor can slowly release and tasted in the dish.
What kind of cuisine is applicable for BT17 Grinder spices?What kind of cuisine is applicable for BT17 Grinder spices?
The BT17Grinder spice products can be refers to the Spicer Official Website recipe introduce page, you can also use according to characteristics.
For instance, pink salt is best for barbecues. Such as,steak or grilled fish can be used to reveal the delicious ingredients.
Herbs salt grinder is like upgraded versions of Italian spices, suitable for apply on Italian pasta or baked goods, as for Black/White pepper grinder can be served in salads, fillings, soups and various dishes that can upgraded aroma around you.
More information you may find on the Spicer Official Website Recipe page.