By using the site you agree to us using cookies. To continue viewing and using the website click on “ACCEPT”!
What is the ‘Sodium metabisulfite’ on the ingredient label of Coconut milk (cans)?According to Act Governing Food Sanitation expresses provided that ‘Sodium metabisulfite’ is an operational food bleaching agent, the main effect is to prevent the color changed in coconut milk from browning reaction, the adjunction content has compliance with legal standards, please feel free to consume.
Can Coconut milk consume directly without heating?Yes, you can eat coconut milk directly.
Apart from the culinary of Coconut milk, you can use it by itself, simply by seasoning with tapioca pudding and make your own lush Thai cuisine. At summer time, you may also pour it mix with your beverages or drinking aside with cold water/ice that will create different special flavor.
Spicer’s Coconut milks are all imports abroad, maintain the local flavor from Southeast Asia.
Is the ingredient in the Meat tenderizer powder nature?The ingredient inside the meat tenderizer powder produced by Spicer are all nature, the main ingredient are plant enzyme that is able to decompose protein formulated from papaya enzyme and pineapple enzyme.
Moreover, the Meat tenderizer powder from Spicer not only softens the flesh, but also increases the water retention effect, mainly because it blends other raw materials, such as salt and starch.
Enzymes, also known as the principle of tenderizing meat, mainly using enzymes to cut muscle fibers, which in turn tenderizes meat and shortens cooking time.
What is the difference between cardamom granule, cardamom powder and nutmeg power?Cardamom granules and cardamom powers are both specially selected from Guatemala high quality cardamom, one is granular another is powdery.
How to use
Cardamom granules are suitable for pastries, desserts, curry dishes, etc, as for nutmeg can match with broccoli, potatoes, and meat.
What is the difference between freeze grind method and general grind method?The frozen grinding product features a fresh and mellow flavor.It will give off its fragrant taste slowly and permanently.
Since the product is processed at low temperature (liquid nitrogen temperature -196 ° C),which can avoid the loss of raw material flavor caused by the increased frictional heat of grinding. Therefore, the flavor of the frozen-ground spice product retains more and more complete aroma than the generally ground product.
What are the characteristics of the BT17 Grinder spice?
- Our exclusive patent stylish product design, adding an elegant style in the kitchen.
- Light curve design gives you a chance to rotate effortlessly.
- Multi-stage automatic adjustment grinding approach allows you to adjust granule sizes as you please.
- The highest grade of raw materials under strictly selected in order to meet the highest level needs of taste.
How to use the BT17 Grinder spice and its Cautions?
【The Guide Book】
- Firstly, tear off the package sealing film and the inner cover sealing piece, and replace the grinder can and cover the upper cover.
- After that, while rotating, holding the upper part of the grinder in one hand and hold the bottle in one hand.
- While you rotate the cover clockwise, you will reduce the grinding aperture.
- While you rotate the cover counterclockwise, you will increase the grinding aperture.
- When you cannot use smoothly or idling during grinding using the products, under these conditions, please rotate the cover counterclockwise.
- You can use a dry paper towel to clean or wipe the cloth to clean the discharge port. Please do not use dishwashing detergent and soak in discharge port.
- Do not adjust the aperture adjustment knob to the finished bottom limit (no gap) to prevent the abrasives from rubbing each other and causing wear.
- Please cover the top cover and store it in a cool dry place to avoid contact with high temperature and high humidity when you are not using the products.
- If the products are taken out from low temperature (refrigerated), the products should be returned to the temperature to ensure that the anhydrous gas above the grinder is ground again to avoid the moisture of the spices.